Updates on AEDs in the System
This information pertains to all staff but is especially beneficial to all who are CPR trained and first responders in our system. The changes are as follows:
1. The AEDs at Packer Park will no longer have infant/child pads. Adult pads can be used on children if needed as long as they are placed at least an inch apart.
2. The AED that was outside the gym at CCHS will now be located in the training room at CCHS. This is to accommodate the newest addition to the facility.
3. A new AED will be near the Indoor Facility in the future. Notice concerning this will be sent out after final decisions on definite location are made.
Posted 03/12/2018 @ 2:26 PM
Cold and Flu SeasonEveryone,
Just a few tips to stay well!
1) Keep sani wipes in your classroom and wipe your desks frequently.
(please make sure to use the ones with No Bleach)
2) Teach the students hygiene. Explain to them the importance of not coughing or sneezing in
their hands. (That's how germs are spread.) If they do, make sure and wash them ASAP.
3) Disinfect "hot spots:" computer keyboards and mouse, desktops, doorknobs, pens and pencils.
4) Encourage students to eat, drink and get plenty of rest.
If anyone has any other ideas, please share with all staff.
Posted 01/09/2018 @ 9:48 PM
1) On admission to the school, parents are told they must have an updated immunization form due 30 days from the 1st date the student started.
2) Immunizations are FREE at the Health Department if the student has no insurance or no way to pay.
3) The only students that are excluded are those that have a "Religious" objection (with the corrrect documentation) or a "Medical" objection (with the correct documentation).
Please note these are Georgia State Laws not Colquitt County laws. Posted 01/05/2018 @ 10:22 AM